Monday, May 08, 2006

Something missing.

Some of you may have noticed that there was an entry that was glaringly missing on April 28th.

I usually post on people's birthdays so that the entire B-Whirled community can share in the magic that is getting old. Er. There was a slew of birthdays in that January through March range, which merely reinforces the fact that during the Spring months, people get, well, sprung, I suppose. This trend trails off a bit come April (at least amongst my cohorts).

Late April, of course, not only brings us a fresh wedding season, but the annual celebration of my little sister Erin's birthday. Normally, I would have made quite a big fuss about this. Hell, I even made sure that on her birthday, I called her at an appropriate time (3 hour time zone difference) to wish her well. What with a wedding to go to that weekend, and other stuff going on, I didn't have the chance to post about it. In fact, I was planning to do a post in the car whilst Sideshow drove home, until I got this text:

"Thank you for the birthday wishes! I am actually in Copenhagen..."
So yeah, f that beeyotch. She's in f'in Copenhagen. She's so not getting a post dedicated to her!

Oh, wait. Dammit!

1 Comment:

lengli said...

Completely off-topic, but Vartan asked me personally to deliver this message to you.s

"Smackadocious, you delicious thing, I eagerly await your ogling of me Wednesday night on Alias. To hell with the show and the storyline, the real reason I wanted to come back is because it makes me feel I have a connection with you. As we say in France, je t'adore, mon amour.

Love always,
Michael

PS: Ben Affleck blows goats. And not horny ones, just the regular type. Ha, like he could get any goat worked up into such a state with that fat head of his. Douchebag."