Friday, August 25, 2006

I suck at gambling.

Seriously. I'm leaving that shit to my mom. She's ridiculously lucky when it comes to playing the slots. I, on the other hand, seem to just throw money into the dread machines, just to say "Ooh. Bye-bye!" and wave at my already gone lucre twenty minutes later.

I also have a problem with quitting while I'm ahead. I wandered over from where Leviathan was playing poker (that's another entry altogether) to play my co-worker's money at the roulette tables (blew that, too). After that miserable thirty seconds, I stopped at one of those wheels where you plunk down chips where you think the wheel will stop. I managed to win a few bucks, but then got cocky and started spreading chips all over the place. Hence, no game show.

F this in the A. I'm sticking to straight spending my money, because at least then, I have the illusion of getting something out of it.

0 Comments: