Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Polite to a fault.

My psychological well-being dictates that I find a new job, and quickly.

I think that one of the things making me crazy is the whole "customer is always right" idea. Because clearly, they're not. And in this particular field, it is grossly apparent, and it almost seems like these "customers" are arrogant about it. They are unwilling to accept that everything we tell them is government-mandated (which they already know), and they try to find loopholes and finagle to get their way (which they know isn't going to happen).

With all the lying, hang-ups, and all-around general rudeness, as well as the feeling of dread that only comes with facing an unrewarding job every morning, the thought of going back to a job where I'd be traveling all over creation, dealing with everyone from poo-flingers to purgers to pill-popping punkasses at all hours...

Well, it doesn't seem all that bad of an idea.

0 Comments: