Thursday, August 17, 2006

Under the table and blogging.

I think I'm just about ready for my jaunt up North.

I did most of my packing last night, although I can't guarantee any of my ensembles will match. I simply pulled out a stack of clean shirts and shorts and threw them in the suitcase. At this point, I can only hope for the best.

Blogger has been so kind as to commence cooperating with the SuperPhone, so I may be able to post text, albeit sparse, entries a bit whilst away. Unless, of course, I get access to a computer to post as usual, or I somehow keep so busy striking it rich in Atlantic City that my time is spent on planning how to spend my money rather than posting (I'm sure you folks can come up with some great ideas).

Personally, I'm hoping for a bit of both.

Gotta get used to these shorter, phone-originating entries...

0 Comments: