Wednesday, September 20, 2006

"It keeps me walking when I'm falling down."

You guessed it: I'm going to keep doing this lyrics-as-blog-titles shit until you say "uncle." Or some other word that makes me stop doing it.

Never mind that I've got all kinds of weird word association going on in my head when I think of the term "uncle" in relation to a plea for mercy or relief. Probably best not to go down that road.

I've got a lot of random stuff going through the cranium today. So, it's like every other day, but you, gentle reader, have just been unfortunate enough to catch me in a blog mood.

The weather is getting cooler, which is nice. Madame Armsweat mentioned how the weather's changing in her neck of the woods, and I'm glad the cool might be coming down our way, too. I actually went so far as to drive home from work with the windows down, and didn't pass out from the heat (somewhere, Patterson is muttering under his breath about gas mileage and driving over 35 miles per hour with the windows down).

See, when it gets to be 75 degrees and not muggy, I start to look forward to clear nights at 65-70 degrees. When it gets to that, I may be so inclined to camp out in Stanny with Riley. Sure, I'll be sleeping in my car in the driveway, but it won't be as vagabond as you may think. I'll have a DVD player, or something. Ooh... Alias Marathon Camp Out! Something to think about.

0 Comments: