Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Okay, so I've been horrible.

I mean, look. I've not touched B. World for two full weeks. I could give excuses, but comparatively speaking, mine are not as good as others'. I couldn't come up with good reasons, like teaching the masses by way of Nicollette Sheridan, or getting married (so, sorry, dear cousins, but your almost annual bloodlust for taffeta and similar atrocities must yet go unsatisfied).

Sure, a lot of my time has been occupied with surviving work on a daily basis, spending time with people I care about, and Gator football (the latter two mesh quite nicely, I've learned). But I haven't been saving orphans from fires, or helping little old ladies across the street (unless stopping in the middle of a green light because one of them decides it's as good a time as any to cross the street to hold off any and all vehicles traveling at 55 mph from hurtling the oldsters into the void counts). Oh, hell. I'm already tired.

Next up: I may finish a coherent thought. Stay tuned!

0 Comments: