Monday, November 06, 2006

OMG, Bateman!

There are many things to thank lengli for, not the least of which is this:

The Third Annual Unofficial Jason Bateman Day!

I've never participated in one of these (knowingly, anyway) before, so I'm quite excited. Nothing beats a Bateman! Well, maybe except for live-action Pocket Vaughn.

Hey, lengli, does Michaux de Poche have his own unofficial day? Because it' s definitely something to consider.

Nothing else can beat a Bateman. That is, except two of them!

"What would we do, baby, without a couple of silver spoons?" Oh, wait.

What about... a Bateman with a friendship bracelet and snazzy jacket, with Fozzie motherfuckin' Bear?!?

"How... do they... do it?"

I am clearly on sensory overload, here. I need to lie down.

Anyway, go vote tomorrow, and celeBateman! (I know, I know... that was horrible. Whatever. You'll get over it.)

0 Comments: