Monday, December 18, 2006

Holidaze.

I know, I've stooped to trite, pun-like depths. Leave me be.

Bless me, Blogger, for I have sinned. It has been two full weeks since my last post.

I'm so damned beat lately. Christmas shopping, trying not to explode at work, weekends blowing by, and coming to the realization that I want to be back in the mental health profession yesterday will apparently do that to you.

I'm feeling really random this evening. My apologies in advance.


Darth Graduate layeth down the law: No Bike Parking.

I had to bring back the above classic from the "Star Whores" photoshoot, December, uh, '99? Shit. I need to sit down and think about that for a second.

Holy crap, that was back before Danhole had his hippie hair, and random 16 year olds in Buffy chatrooms would tell me that they wanted to eat him. Wait, was that revealing too much?


Danhole: described as "Yummy" by 45% of the readership of Tiger Beat, and 67% of the readership of Confessions of Lonely Househusbands.

Dear God, Christmas is a friggin' week from now. Have I done all my shopping? You bet your ass I haven't!

Sorry. It just seemed appropriate.

Now, I shall let your agony end and go to bed. Random, nonsensical posts make me sleepy.

0 Comments: