Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Heh heh. "Dope Show."

I'm watching my weekly dose of Alias right now, and I'm cracking up. They've got one of the guys that played one of Julia's ex-boyfriends on Party of Five playing some foreign dude. And this episode has something to do with Syd being exposed to some sort of drug, and they've got her walking through this club in Bucharest with "Dope Show" playing in the background. Fabulous.

As I watch this episode, I can't help but marvel at the fact that even in Season Four, most of these blokes have no idea how to shave. Except for Dixon, of course. That guy is fucking harsh!


This man could tear you apart. "And your friend, too."

I just recently saw the commercial for the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show. It shows all these different dogs in profile and stuff, and Europe's "The Final Countdown" plays in the background. I'm going to piss myself; everything is damned hilarious tonight!

0 Comments: