Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Random task.

So, continuing on with my random playlist...

This is a breakdown of what's played in the car for the last two days (as far as I can remember):

Into the Void - Nine Inch Nails
Stay the Same - Joey McIntyre
Hero Takes a Fall - The Bangles
Zealots - The Fugees
Sexed Up - Robbie Williams
Somebody's Watching Me - Rockwell
Cricket - Dance Hall Crashers
The Brouhaha - Beastie Boys
Salt Water Fish - Ruby
Climbatize - Prodigy
Moment's Notice - Harry Connick, Jr.
Jane - Ben Folds Five
...This Town - Elvis Costello
Total Eclipse of the Heart - The Dan Band (score!)
All My Best Friends Are Metalheads - Less Than Jake
Rodeo Clowns - Jack Johnson
I Think I Have A Chance With This Guy - Teen Girl Squad (from the "Strongbad Sings" album)

See how fun "Random" is? I had "surprised" face on when half of those songs played. Sixty gigs o'funk fill up fast, I suppose.

Tell me about your own "Fun with Random Play" adventures! Ooh!

1 Comment:

lengli said...

That Rockwell song has to be one of my all-time favorite songs, pretty much for the way he says "I'm afraid to wash my hair" but "hair" sounds like "haih!", all clipped and British-sounding. And the video, my God, the video! Sheer beauty. This is the potential that the children of Motown legends aspire to, so let us all stand in awe.

Oh, and major points for Teen Girl Squad. I used to date a boy named Brent, so you can imagine what fun I had with the "Brett Bretterson" episode.